3% of state ABE funding is used to fund activities that support key aspects of ABE work across the state. These activities are known as supplemental services.
Currently there are seven supplemental service activities and six supplemental service providers. Click on a supplemental service in the menu on the left to learn more about the provider and specific services that are offered.
To see an overview of supplemental service providers with contact information, open the Adult Basic Education Supplemental Services Overview document.
Supplemental service providers can help ABE professionals:
- Find resources and support about serving students with disabilities.
- Learn more about upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Find more information about Minnesota ABE's professional organization.
- Get training on the assessments used in ABE.
- Learn about how to utilize volunteers in ABE classrooms.
- Implement and use distance learning in ABE programs.
- Get support in integrating technology into the ABE classroom.