PANDA - MN ABE Disability Specialists – www.mn.abedisabilities.org
PANDA provides expertise, training and support to Minnesota ABE practitioners in serving students with disabilities, including both physical disabilities (e.g. vision loss or seizure disorder) and neurological disabilities (e.g. dyslexia or schizophrenia).
PANDA offers the following services:
- Training on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and best practices in serving students with disabilities
- Lending library of resources and adaptive technology
- Self-service online adult learner intervention system, including disability screening and referrals process
- Consultation on serving students with disabilities
- Facilitation of disabilities outreach and advisory committee