ABE Consortium Application and Forms
ABE Consortium Application, Reporting Tables and Reporting Requirements
State and Federal ABE funding are available to provide ABE services. To be eligible to apply for funding, a program must: a) be a nonprofit organization such as a public school district, Community Based Organization, Faith Based Organization, public housing authority, public post-secondary institution, tribal authority, AND b) have facilities accessible to physically handicapped learners, AND c) complete the ABE Program Narrative application which applies to all new applicants and to continuing ABE consortia that are scheduled for the five year review and approval process.
- ABE Consortium Application and Forms (This link will take you to the MN Department of Education SERVS site where you can search for grant information.
- FY 2016 ABE Program Overview and Consortium Requirements (Microsoft Word document)
- FY 2013 ABE Program Overview and Consortium Requirements (Microsoft Word document)
- FY 2010 Post-Secondary Transitions Aid Proposal (Microsoft Word document)
- FY 2009 Post-Secondary Transitions Aid Report (Microsoft Word document)
Materials from the 2015 Grant Application Meeting
ABE Program Narrative
The program narrative application is designed to give existing ABE consortia and new or reorganized applicants for ABE funding an opportunity to review and describe program results, successes, and organizational structure, adherence to state and federal requirements, and future plans. Along with other sections of the Program Application, the Narrative will be evaluated in order to make decisions about new or continuing multi-year program approval and funding. ABE program narratives received by the deadline will be rated by a team of reviewers according to the application evaluation criteria specified in Minnesota Statutes, Section 124D.52 and in the Minnesota State Plan for ABE.
Please Note: The Narrative is a separate submission from the Grant Application. The Application is submitted through SERVS Financial. The Narrative is submitted as a separate document to the ABE State Office. Please see "Submitting Narrative" for specific instructions in the Adult Basic Education (ABE) Program Overview and Consortium Requirements document.
- ABE Specialists
- Find an ABE Program
- Calendar of Events
- Program Management
- Professional Development
- Supplemental Services
- Credentialing and Certificate Programs
- Resource Curricula
- State ABE Presentations